In this episode of Business Growth Time, we talked about “Advanced LinkedIn Techniques using Sales Navigator with Mike O’Neil.”
Listen to Episode via Podcast:
Watch the Episode on Video:
About Mike O’Neil:
Mike is the LinkedIn Rockstar. He’s a Forbes top 50 social media power influencer, 2 years running, and an internationally acclaimed LinkedIn authority. He inspires audiences with vision, energy and style, as you already probably see, using the inspiration of classic rock music to demonstrate the relationship building power and business potential of LinkedIn.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- His first job out of college was going to the Tropicana Hotel to install 3270 terminal emulator cards in IBM PC so, they could download data from the casino and make decisions.
- He was on LinkedIn as early as January 14th, 2004
- He has been on been on LinkedIn for 20 years
- According to Mike, when sales navigator came out originally four years ago, it did very little more than what LinkedIn premium did.
- Sales Navigator unlocks features that are useful in B2B relationships and building strong business relationships if you’re an indvidual
- When you’re looking at results in Sales Navigator you’ve got a bunch of options. there are so many options to tag them or save them as leads and do all kinds of things from there.
- Wherever you are on LinkedIn Sales Navigator, it seems like there’s a way to find more people.
- You can see other people at the same level at the same company when you’re looking at someone’s profile
- If you are looking at the vice president of legal affairs, you’ll see the vice president of other Affairs up here and you’ll find the one that’s better for you than the one that you’ve got.
- You could save them as leads and you can invite them and tag them, do all kinds of stuff, because you’re in Sales Navigator.
- They are automation tools
- These lists change the order if you have your thousand results today and you go back to that same thousand result list tomorrow people are not on the same pages in the same order.
- While LinkedIn membership is free, the Sales Navigator is not. Pricing for teams is set on a per-seat basis. Pricing for individuals for the Sales Navigator platform begins with a 30-day free trial, followed by $80.00 per month
- Go to his website for more indepth tips and tricks
- He even has the LinkedIn list of industries, which is very good to have
- Plus, Terry’s video on downloading your contacts to a CSV file
59:35 – Mike O’Neil Tips on LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- How to submit trouble ticket
- LinkedIn help loves screenshots
- More go to his contact info and website
- Go to the website you can schedule a 30-minute call if you like!
For his Facebook, explore here.
For his LinkedIn page, check this link.
If you need some social media strategy, reach out to Janet:
Sign-up and learn more here:
If you need some networking and entrepreneurial tips, reach out to Terry:
Where to connect with Business Growth Time:
Join us in our Facebook Group: Business Growth Time
Ways to subscribe to the Business Growth Time Show or Podcast:
Help Us Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed this episode of the Business Growth Time podcast, we’d love a review!!! Please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Looking for content ideas to post on your Social Media sites? Then you will love our Guide! You can Download the Ultimate Guide to Social Media Content Creation…and it is absolutely free.